1. Order process and conclusion of purchase agreement
2. The product/service presentation on our Website does not represent an offer but shall be understood as a non-binding invitation for the customer to submit an order.
3. By clicking the "Buy now" button, you send us a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase agreement with [company] regarding the items in your shopping cart (hereinafter referred to as "Order").
4. [company] may, at its discretion, accept or reject the Order. [company] will accept your Order by sending an order confirmation or simply by delivering the ordered product/service to you. Unless otherwise stated, the effective date of the purchase agreement is the date on which [company] confirms by email the acceptance of your Order. In case of purchase on advance payment, the purchase agreement is subject to the condition of and shall become binding for [company] only upon receipt of the full payment for the purchase.
5. If you place an Order through our Website, the ordering process comprises four steps:
i) You select the desired goods/services
ii) You check all items in your shopping cart and apply any necessary changes. You click the "Check out" button to proceed to payment.
iii) If you have not already done so, you log into your user account with email and password and enter the required customer data for the invoice.
iv) Finally, on the "Checkout" page, you select the preferred method of payment and confirm your acceptance of the conditions that shall apply to the purchase. Here, you can again change the invoice details, check your purchase data and return to the cart by clicking "Back to cart". By clicking "Buy now", your Order becomes binding.
6. With our order confirmation and/or delivery, we will send you a copy of the corresponding Order, including the corresponding invoice, to your email address.