1. [company] will send the delivery email to the address indicated in your order. The delivery email contains the download link, any product license key(s) and the invoice.
2. [company] shall deliver the product without delay upon confirmation of your successful payment of the purchase price. Time for delivery shall be prolonged by reasonable periods in case of force majeure or other events for which [company] is not responsible, such as disruptions in operations, strikes, authority measures, or troubles with telecommunications.
3. The product shall remain the property of [company] until all liabilities under the Order have been paid in full.
4. The deliveries are made at the risk of the purchaser who is responsible for downloading the product from ourwebsite and for activating the product with the license key. Unless specified otherwise, license keys are valid for the period of one year from the date of delivery. License upgrades and extensions do not require installation of a new license key but instead require the existing key to be activated in the product again.
5. The product may be subject to customs and export control laws and regulations. You are obliged to comply with the regulations and obligations resulting from these export control laws. [company] shall not be liable for any and all limitations with regard to the delivery of the Software resulting from such regulations and reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement based on these grounds.